You know that drinking water is good for you, but did you know that every system in your body
depends on water?
Here are 10 reasons why drinking water is good for you and why you should make drinking 8-10 glasses
of water part of your daily routine.
1. Get healthy skin. Drinking water moisturizes your skin from the inside out. Water is essential to
maintaining elasticity and suppleness and helps prevent dryness.
2. Lose weight. Increased water consumption can help you control weight by preventing you from
confusing hunger with thirst. Water will also keep your body systems working properly, including
metabolism and digestion, and give you the energy (and hydration) necessary for exercise.
3. Flush toxins. By helping to flush toxins, appropriate water intake lessens the burden on your kidneys
4. Reduce your risk of a heart attack. Researchers at Loma Linda University in California studied more
than 20,000 healthy men and women and found that people who drink more than five glasses of water a
day were less likely to die from a heart attack or heart disease than those who drank fewer than two
glasses a day.
5. Cushion and lube your joints and muscles. Water makes up a large part of the fluid that lubricates
and cushions your joints and muscles. Drinking water before, during, and after exercise can also help
reduce muscle cramping and premature fatigue.
|Change Your Water...Change Your Life!